Towards Collaborative Practice (TCP) Forum on “Digital and Social Innovation for Social Inclusion”
Hello Erasmus+ Followers, After almost two years, TCP Forum is back!
This time residentially in Ioannina, Greece, taking place on 5th – 9th December 2022.
In its topic, it has many elements in common with the two previous editions, the one in Cyprus in 2020, which was held online, and the one in Malta in 2021, which was canceled due to the pandemic.
Aim & Objectives
The aim is to foster digital and social innovation for social inclusion.
The objectives of the 7th Edition of the TCP Forum are:
- Encourage collaboration and partnership building between youth work and other sectors of the social innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Raise awareness of and promote the social inclusion dimension of social and digital innovation policies and practices.
- Offer an opportunity for networking and sharing ideas, tools, methods, challenges and good practices.
- Use social enterprise, social and digital innovation and non-formal learning as a way to encourage and enable young people to sustain their entrepreneurial life skills.
- Encourage creativity, innovation, participation, solidarity, diversity and social inclusion of young people.
- Provide information on Erasmus+ and other opportunities to foster social and digital innovation.
- Strengthen the voice of young people, especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds, in the context of the European Year of Youth.
The activity is recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Youth policy makers, Youth researchers, and professionals representing various fields of the market.
The deadline for applying is on 1st November 2022, in which the participants will then be selected on 7th November 2022.
Any that is interested in applying can click on the link.