Study visit in Lithuania: Explore the programme possibilities available to youth with intellectual disabilities
A study visit will be taking place between 20-24 June 2022 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The visit aims to bring organizations working with youth with intellectual disabilities together to showcase good practices & participation possibilities as well as encourage international cooperation. Forms of cooperation possibilities with life examples, and connect them with our experiences building new bridges will be explored.
The main objectives of the study visit are:
- to raise motivation of international partnerships;
- to provide space for inter-professional exchange;
- to explore good practices of international cooperation;
- to provide participants with basic information on possibilities for international cooperation under Erasmus + and Solidarity Corps Program;
- to provide space towards first steps for international cooperation