The national agency of Ireland is organising an Europe-wide online conference where representatives from various sectors will have the opportunity to discuss their role in promoting EU values in their work with young people and communities. This event will be taking place on 19th May 2022. The Deadline to apply is on 25th April 2022, with individuals being selected on 2nd May 2022
The conference will explore the importance of EU values in today’s Europe, and the role that different stakeholders across youth, education and training play in promoting them. Participants will learn about how Erasmus+ can fund projects that support these values of human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, rule of law and human rights.
Aim: Increase awareness of EU values across sectors and access to Erasmus+ funding for values-based projects
- Understand the role that various youth and education stakeholders have in promoting EU values.
- Understand how Erasmus+ can support projects in this area.
- Provide pathways to further embedding EU values in youth and education
- Connecting EU values and policy to the work of the youth and education sectors
If you are interested in applying, click on this link. If you need further information, you can contact the Irish National Agency with the following email and mobile:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +353 1 887 1208