The following calls are currently open:
4 October at 12:00 (noon), Brussels
- Mobility of individuals in school education and adult education
- Mobility of individuals in the field of youth (mobility of young people, mobility of youth workers and youth participation activities)
- DiscoverEU inclusion Action
- Cooperation partnerships in the fields of youth, except for those submitted by European NGOs
- Small-scale partnerships in the fields of school education, vocational education and training, adult education and youth
- Volunteering Projects (Optional round)
- Solidarity projects
19 October at 12:00 (noon), Brussels
- Erasmus accreditation in adult education (KA120-ADU)
- Erasmus accreditation in school education (KA120-SCH)
- Erasmus accreditation in vocational education and training (KA120-VET)
- Erasmus accreditation in youth (KA150-YOU)
To Access the applications kindly click HERE
Organisations that received a grant for a KA 122 (School and Adult Education) short-term project under the first round of applications may NOT apply for the second round of the same call for proposals. Projects selected under Round 2 (October) can start between 1 January and 31 May 2023.
For KA 210 small scale partnerships projects the same consortium of partners can submit only one application and to one Agency per deadline. Projects selected under Round 2 (October) can start between 1 January and 31 August 2023.
To submit an application or become a partner in a project, you will need an Organisation ID (OID). You can get your Organisation ID if you fill in a simple form proving some basic information about your organisation. Please note that organisations that have already participated in an Erasmus+ or European Solidarity Corps action managed by a National Agency and have a Participant Identification Code (PIC) have been assigned automatically an Organisation ID.
Kindly click HERE to register for your OID.