The Malta National Agency is issuing a call to engage a Trainer for the TCA seminar entitled “Supporting Migrants through Education and Training” that we will be hosting between 29 October – 2 November.
The Ideal Trainer is expected to:
- Have a thorough and extensive knowledge on Adult Education and the Erasmus+ Programme;
- Have an adequate understanding of the field of migration and the potential needs of migrant communities;
- Have the competence to include a European Dimension in the training to develop the necessary knowhow on the values and purposes of the Erasmus+ Programme;
- Be able to support the participants to understand, discuss and analyse strengths and pitfalls of Adult Education projects exposing them to good practices ensuring an opportunity for capacity building;
- Use interactive, non-formal skills and methods in delivery of training;
- Assist the NA in drafting the training programme and activities;
- Have experience in training an international team of participants;
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
Interested individuals are invited to view the terms of call and application details by downloading this form and sending the required information by Monday 23rd July.