1-4 November 2015 | Prague, Czech Republic
Training seminar focused on Cross-sectoral strategic partnerships VET+YOUTH.
The aim of this training course is to support new networks and to find new ways to develop young people’s key competences, work skills, employability. Topics: work based learning and youthwork; traineeship and work placement; international mobility and recognition.
Training seminar with preparation, mentoring and dissemination phases.
Project will encourage new networks among sectors, new strategic partnerships focused on employability with innovative approach.
– to promote cross sectoral cooperation among both sectors (VET+YOUTH)
– to support new networks
– to build bridges between formal, non-formal and informal learning
– to support quality of strategic partnerships (KA2)
– to find new ways to develop young people´s work skills and key competences
Topics we plan to pursue:
– employability and its support through cross sectoral strategic partnership
– transition from educational systems to world of work
– cooperation of NGOs, schools and employers
Application deadline: 20th September 2015
Date of Selection: 29th September 2015
Click here for more information about this training course and how to apply for it.
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.