TYE - Tools for Youth Exchanges
17th-23rd November 2014 | Reykjavik, Iceland
The overall aim of TYE – Tools for Youth Exchanges – is to introduce different tools to youth leaders and youth workers that can be useful for the development and improvement of their Youth Exchanges and to explore common needs and understanding among the participants on good tools for YE with a special focus on the Active Involvement of Young People.
Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:
- To increase awareness of group processes and tools that facilitates group development during Youth Exchanges.
- To explore tools that focus on learning to learn and learning processes, using Youthpass as an example to support and recognise non-formal learning.
- To explore different tools that motivate young people to be actively involved in all stages of Youth Exchange project.
- To increase understanding of how different tools empower young people to evaluate their project experience and get involved in disseminating results.
- To become aware of Youth Exchanges opportunities and requirements in the Erasmus+ Programme.
Application deadline: 8th September, 2014
Date of selection: 17th September, 2014
Click here for more information about this training course and how to apply for it