Do you work with young people with fewer opportunities at a local/national level?
Are you aware of the work that is happening in other European countries?
Have you ever considered using European funding programmes for supporting your work? Or do the applications for these programmes scare you?
Are you open to explore international opportunities for and with young people?
Would you like to meet other inclusion workers?
If any of these questions spark an interest, this training is for you!!
For years inclusion and participation have been a priority within the European Youth programmes and several projects have demonstrated that the participation in international activities can be a turning point in young people’s lives, however there are still many young people who don’t have access to these opportunities. The aim of this training course is to empower youth workers, youth leaders and educators new to the Erasmus+ Youth in Action to grow the participation of young people with fewer opportunities within the programme.
• To explore the challenges of participation for young people with fewer opportunities in European activities.
• To look at the difficulties that inclusion workers face in engaging young people with fewer opportunities in international projects.
• To promote the potential of the Erasmus + Youth in Action programme as a tool to promote the social inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities.
• To offer a space to generate future action.
This Training course is designed for participants who are:
– Youth workers, youth leaders and educators who are involved in inclusion projects and are interested in applying within the framework of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme
– Newcomers/first applicants in the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme
– Over 18 years old
– Able to communicate in English
Click here for more information about this training course and how to apply for it
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.