6-11 June 2016 | Germany
This four-day training course provides practical support to facilitating learning in youth work activities, based on the concept of the Youthpass process.
The objectives of the training course are:
– To discuss the potential of learning in youth work;
– To help to raise young people’s awareness of learning in youth work projects;
– To develop ideas and practice tools on how to support the learning process;
– To give practical support to document and formulate the learning outcomes.
These objectives will be addressed from the perspective of the participants themselves as learners, as well as in their role as facilitators of the learning processes of the young people they work with. Participants will explore and experience a wide variety of methods and tools around learning, reflection, peer-learning, competence development and formulating learning outcomes. We will look into the evidence about competence development in youth work; insights and ideas about how people learn will challenge us to rethink learning and the facilitation of learning.
The target group of the course
The target group of the course:
– Youth work practitioners (youth workers, mentors, trainers, etc., working with young people professionally or voluntarily), interested in developing the learning aspect of their work with young people;
– Able to use English as a working and learning language;
– Available to commit oneself to the whole duration of the training course.
For more information about this course, click here.
Application deadline: 27th April, 2016
Date of selection: 6th May, 2016
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.