Objectives of the training course:
• Exploring the role of Youth Exchange in long-term work with young people;
• Developing competences in planning appropriate visibility as well as dissemination and exploitation of results of Youth Exchange as an integral part of the entire project cycle;
• Discovering quality aspects of Youth Exchange associated to partnerships, non-formal-learning, international dimension and safety of young participants;
• Increasing the understanding of the roles of a youth leader in all phases of Youth Exchange.
Profile of participants:
Youth workers / youth leaders, who:
• have implemented and/or led a group in a Youth Exchange;
• have concrete plans to apply for and carry out Youth Exchanges in the near future (first half of 2017) as a part their long-term work with local young people;
• are interested in developing their competences in increasing the impact of their future Youth Exchanges;
• are passionate about work with young people;
• are at least 18 years old;
• come from Erasmus+ Programme Countries or the Western Balkan region.
Click here for further information and to apply for this training course