We are happy to announce that the Tool Fair X will take place in Hungary, Budapest. The 10th edition of the Tool Fair continues with a concept which is well-known in the youth field, offering an exciting combination of “laboratory” and “market” to experience tools for learning.
For those who are ready to cross the line experiment, stretch the brain from left to right side, challenge the mindsets about learning can be expected.
Participating in the Tool Fair X will offer chances to shape educational and experiential pathways, to run a workshop to share tools for learning with colleagues from the international level as well as to participate in workshops by others. However, beyond merely experiencing a wide variety of tools for learning, the Tool Fair aims to provide a space to reflect on tools, give and receive feedback and pave the way for their transferability and further development.
This way, the Tool Fair X aims to contribute not only to the learning outcomes of each individual participant but also to the quality of tools for learning and learning process at European level, complementing the SALTO-YOUTH Toolbox for Training and Youth Work (http://www.salto-youth.net/tools/toolbox) and various publications on educational tools, in coherence with the European Training Strategy.
The event is aiming to provide more space for different sectors (youth, formal and non-formal educational and business) in the programme by creating a learning environment which is beneficial for each sector’s representatives.
The Aims of Tool Fair X are:
• to develop the quality and variety of Tools for Learning in the European Youth Field,
• To contribute to the educational and experiential pathway of each participant, particularly in relation to the competences of creating and using such tools
• To contribute to the future direction of the Tools for Learning strategy, including the future of Tool Fairs
• To celebrate the successes of ten years of Tool Fair activity
We will do this by:
• Providing a safe, inspiring and challenging environment in which to learn
• Providing opportunities to share, discuss and experiment with Tools for Learning
• Offering a variety of workshops and learning methodologies
• Introducing approaches from others sectors in order to assess and adapt them for the youth work sector
• Supporting leaders and presenters in a pro-active and challenging way
• Connecting the programme with the cultures of the host country
Expected profile of participants:
We welcome participants who have created an educational tool and/or are willing to share and further develop their tools during the Tool Fair X.
We invite people from different sectors such as public and private, to discuss about the transferability of tools into different sectors.
Tool Fair X is particularly directed at:
• Youth workers
• Trainers, facilitators, coaches
• Youth policy makers
• People working directly with youth
• Youth leaders, leaders of youth groups or representatives of youth organisations (local, regional, national, European, international…)
• Representatives of formal education working with youth
• Youth project managers
• Business sector representatives working with youth
• NA representatives
Click here for more information about this training course and how to apply for it.
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.