The aim of the Flash workshops is to provide short and sharp information sessions to potential beneficiaries of the new Erasmus+ programme. The theme chosen by the UK is Youth Exchanges (Key Action 1).
A trainer team from the UK and the Netherlands will prepare a 3.5 day workshop for 20 participants. They will create a coaching programme on key aspects of Youth Exchanges, and address how newcomers to Erasmus+ can get involved in the programme.
Examples of topics to be addressed are:
– Comprehensive information on Erasmus+ programme and activities for young people
– Tools to set up a youth exchange
– Modes of active participation
– Intercultural competences
– The impact and added value of a Youth Exchange
– Good practice – case studies
– Meet possible partners
– Overcoming the “fear” of applications paperwork
Click here for more information about this training course and how to apply for it.
The application form can be downloaded from here Once completed, it has to be sent to email@example.com
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.