The toolkit is an educational tool, designed to support the work on raising awareness and creating impact in the LGBTQIA+ context by implementing multimedia, social media and campaigning tools.
Aims of the tool
The main aim of the toolkit is to provide
guidelines and best practices on
how to work with nowadays digital
and campaigning tools in order to
create impact on the topic of sexuality,
diversity and LGBTQIA+ spectrum.
– to act as a fruitful asset in the informal learning education when working with LGBTQIA+ youth or gender issues
– to promote social inclusion, acceptance and diversity of LGBTQIA+ people and their rights.
– to promote the 8 unique campaigns that participants created on their own during the exchange
Description of the tool
The Share Your Colors toolkit
on social media, multimedia &
campaigning for raising awareness
in the LGBTQIA+ context is an
The toolkit is addressed to youth,
youth workers, activists and to all
persons who are eager to explore
new ways and actions for visibility
and raising awareness.
It is based on the experience, learning
and knowledge of its creators,
who are the participants of Share
Your Colors Exchange Project, which took
place in Ommen, The Netherlands
from 5th-14th of July 2016, organized by Olde Vechte Foundation.
Inside the toolkit you can find:
– Basic Definitions of the LGBTQIA+ umbrella terms
– Colorful Surprises
– Info & Tips & tricks on:
1. Campaigns : how to make a campaign, what makes a campaign successful, best practices of campaigns, the original campaigns of participants of the exchange
2. Photography & Video in campaigns
3. Social Media & campaigns
4. Design & campaigns