Euro Apprenticeship is a network of competent bodies, intermediate organisations and Vocational Education and Training (VET) centers providing expertise, information, help and support for the implementation of ‘In-company Learning Mobility” for the benefit of SMEs, Skilled Crafts Companies and apprentices or learners in alternative training systems.
Euro Apprenticeship network does not provide funding for mobility projects and it does not propose direct placements for young people. The network provides added value through information, tools, contacts for organising transnational mobility.
As a member of Euro Apprenticeship you have access to the following resources:
- Agenda of events organised by members about mobility.
- A newsletter.
- A toolbox with specific information, tools supporting mobility projects.
- Peer learning activities and networking seminars for developing expertise and partnerships.
- An observatory about apprenticeship training and learning mobility in Europe.
- Databases of members.
- The EQAMOB&CO award.
- Advices and tools to implement virtual mobility (eMovA).
Please visit the EuroApprentices website for more information.