23-28 March 2015 | Balbriggan, Co Dublin, Ireland
The training will
• Help organisations to discover the developmental opportunities for their young people, by using one activity within the action in order to prepare for the next.
• Facilitate organisations to realise the potential for developing their international capacity by linking activities in Key Action 1.
Other areas to be covered are as follows:
• Linking organisational objectives with local and national policies and the priorities of Erasmus+ as the basis for future projects
• Highlighting the importance of strong international partnerships with an emphasis on the learning to be gained from such partnerships
• Supporting non-formal learning, including recognition of learning through Youthpass
• Space will be given to allow participants to develop links and share good practice with organisations present.
Profile of participants:
The programme is designed for (youth) workers who represent youth organisations, local authorities, or work in local governments or other public institutions that have experience of activities under Key Action 1 (or mobility activities under the previous Youth in Action programme).
Application Deadline: 13th February
To apply and for more information, please click HERE.