Seminar / Conference
16-19 May 2016 | Rome, Italy
The Seminar to sharing best practices on pre-departure training aims to share good practices on pre-departure training among evs organisations with a focus on the involvement of people with fewer opportunities.
Specific objectives of the Seminar are:
- share some good methodology and tools connected to pre departure training;
- share how to manage volunteer with fewer opportunities during the session and how to involve them;
- connect EVS trainers and organizations, promoting partnership;
- improve the knowledge and competences of EVS organizations;
- create a booklet to share with evs organizations after the Seminar, especially with the least accredited ones.
The Seminar will involve 35 participants. It’s recommended for mentors, EVS project officers, EVS trainers, representatives of associations of ex volunteers
For more information about this course, click here.
Application deadline: 27th April, 2016
Date of selection: 30th April, 2016
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.