Seminar / Conference
22-25 May 2016 | Tallinn, Estonia
Are you involved in youth work? Are you interested in adding an international dimension to your work? Are you looking for long-term co-operation and strategic international opportunities? Then this event is exactly for you!
The ‘Going International Forum’ will bring together both newcomers and those with experience in international youth work and non-formal education to inspire each other, to discover the possibilities and benefits of international youth work and to foster strategic partnerships and long-term co-operation projects.
The meeting will bring together around 100 participants from European countries, representing a range of youth work and non-formal education environments. The event will take place in Tallinn, Estonia from May 22nd – 25th of 2016 and is funded by the Erasmus+: Youth In Action programme.
The forum welcomes a mix of newcomers and experienced participants, representing all levels of youth work in Europe, including:
- NGOs/CSOs working with young people;
- youth/youth work umbrella organizations and networks;
- local, regional and national level public institutions (Youth Departments / European and International co-operation departments);
- organisations that can influence the development and sustainable engagement of new organisations in international youth work;
- Eurodesk and other youth information providers;
- ERASMUS+ National Agencies in the youth field;
- organisations working with young people with fewer opportunities;
- youth work experts;
- ERASMUS+ multipliers.
For more information about this course, click here.
Application deadline: 25th April, 2016
Date of selection: 2nd May, 2016
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.