EVS GO POLITICAL: exploring political dimensions of the EVS cycle training course
13-18 May, 2017 | Turkey
This training course is a chance to explore and implement a political dimension in EVS (European Voluntary Service) activities.
- To address the political dimension in EVS by means of non-formal learning based on participants experience, motivation and needs. Participants will have the chance to assess the impact of political context in their field / projects, defining and analysing the active citizenship in the panorama of EVS, exchanging good practices, sharing knowledge and methods and assessing their own competences. In this way the training course will prepare for the implementation of the political dimension of the participants in their daily work.
Expected learning outcomes:
- Participants will be able to understand the difference between policy and politics as part of the EVS cycle
- Participants will be able to integrate their learning in their daily EVS work
- Participants will be aware and able to deal with the importance of being non-judgmental and respectful of various political beliefs and values
- Participants will be able to understand the importance of stand for democracy and human rights.
Agenda and Registration
Detailed information including agenda and online registration can be found here
Date of selection