European Parliament Hangout on the European Youth Event
- 8 April 2014: European Parliament Hangout on the European Youth Event
- What can Europe offer young people? On 9-11 May the Parliament will bring together thousands of young people for the European Youth Event 2014 (EYE), which has as its motto “Ideas for a better Europe”. The young participants will engage with organisations and institutions that relate to their needs and interests.
- In the run-up to the European Youth Event, the European Parliament will organise a video-chat with Vice-Presidents Othmar Karas and Anni Podimata.
- The hangout will take place
- here from 16:30 to 17:00 CET.
Find out more: https://plus.google.com/events/ck58lbrvd5rhtqmccl9u7id592o