Jean Monnet Academic Modules
What is a Jean Monnet Academic Module?
A Jean Monnet Module is a short teaching programme (or course) in the field of European Union studies at a Higher Education Institution. Each Module has a minimum duration of 40 teaching hours per academic year. Modules may concentrate on one particular discipline in European studies or be multidisciplinary in approach and therefore call upon the services of several professors and experts.
Erasmus+ supports Jean Monnet Modules with the aim to:
- promote research and first teaching experience for young researchers and scholars in European Union issues
- foster the publication and dissemination of the results of academic research
- establishing know-how and teaching in Partner Countries creating interest in the EU, constituting the basis for future poles of European knowledge
- foster the introduction of a European Union angle into mainly non EU related studies
- deliver tailor-made courses on specific EU issues relevant for graduates in their professional life.
More information can be obtained from here