Youth Capacity Building
CAPACITY BUILDING IN THE FIELD OF YOUTH
WHAT ARE THE AIMS OF A CAPACITY-BUILDING PROJECT?
Youth Capacity-building projects aim to:
- foster cooperation and exchanges in the field of youth between Programme Countries and Partner Countries from different regions120 of the world;
- improve the quality and recognition of youth work, non-formal learning and volunteering in Partner Countries and enhance their synergies and complementarities with other education systems, the labour market and society;
- foster the development, testing and launching of schemes and programmes of non-formal learning mobility at regional level (i.e. within and across regions of the world);
- promote transnational non-formal learning mobility between Programme and Partner Countries, especially targeting young people with fewer opportunities, with a view to improving participants’ level of competences and fostering their active participation in society.
WHAT IS A CAPACITY-BUILDING PROJECT?
Capacity-building projects are transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of youth in Programme and Partner Countries. They can also involve organisations from the fields of education and training, as well as from other socio-economic sectors.
- Youth Exchanges between Programme and eligible Partner Countries;
- European Voluntary Service from/to eligible Partner Countries;
- Mobility of youth workers. between Programme and eligible Partner Countries.
For more information regarding this action refer to the Erasmus+ Programme Guide which can be accessed from here.