This is a 6 day training course for youth workers and youth leaders.
The main aim of the project is to promote entrepreneurial attitude that can be applied and developed by creating transnational youth initiatives. During the training course participants who work directly with young people will learn how to foster entrepreneurial attitude in young people, how to motivate them and help to create and execute transnational youth initiatives by supporting and monitoring them. Entrepreneurial attitude and enterprising is about being active, creative, seeing opportunities and executing ideas to develop the world that we live in.
During the training programme it is foreseen to have several sessions dedicated to promoting cooperation within the frame of transnational youth initiatives and planning future projects between the participating countries.
By the end of the training course participants should be able to:
– help a young person to identify his/her interests and present skills that could be used as a starting point of the transnational youth initiative;
– coach a young person during the process of defining needs of further learning/development;
– be able to use a variety of tools to foster creative and enterprising thinking;
– be able to use a variety of tools to raise the level of initiative that a young person is willing to take up;
– have enough information to support and mentor a young person interested in creating and cooperating under transnational youth initiative sub-action;
– understand how Erasmus+ programme tools can be used for further exploration of youth initiative and enterprising attitude.