5-11 July 2016 | Bucharest, Romania
In a nutshell: CONNECTOR is a space aiming to bring together practitioners passionate about learning in a participative and interactive manner, with a focus on practical experience. The event is based on sharing, learning and experimenting.
Learning by doing and focusing on the participants needs and experience are key elements to personal and professional development.
With these in mind, the main objectives of the event are:
- to promote non-formal learning in Europe and Romania
- to create connections between non-formal learning, formal education and vocational training
- to develop a space for identifying the common needs and challenges of all the stakeholders involved
- to develop solutions for the identified needs and challenges through projects and network activities
- to create a collaborative space for sharing methods, instruments, practices and efficient ideas for learning
- to create future European partnerships, eligible under Erasmus+ programme
For more information about this course, click here.
Application deadline: 8th May, 2016
Date of selection: 30th May, 2016
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.