This Contact Making Seminar aims at equipping young people as active agents of change in their local environment through implementing transnational youth initiatives under Erasmus plus.
The seminar creates an environment to plant seeds for partnerships to grow joint project ideas with a focus on sustainability and environment. The active participation and resources of the group will be used as source of inspiration. A guided learning experience will support the process from planting seeds to nourishing and growing ideas together and it will empower you to connect your activities on a transnational level.
It is for you an opportunity for:
• Nourishing competences about transnational youth initiatives in the framework of KA2 under Erasmus Plus
• Planting seeds to explore what quality partnership is about and how it can be applied
• Explore the implications of being an active part of a European youth project and develop the necessary competences for proper management and implementation
• Growing the courage and sources of strengths in yourself in co-creating your community and environment
• Nurturing your ideas, sharing concerns and perspectives about environment and sustainability issues with peers
• Partnering with like-minded young people to grow transnational initiatives
• Exchanging best practices of youth initiatives at local level with peers
• Networking with young people from all over Europe
Profile of participants
The training course aims to bring together 24 participants from Erasmus+ programme countries. Go and apply if you are:
– passionate about acting as an agent of change in your local environment with a focus on sustainability and environment
– either a newcomer who wishes to implement a transnational initiative in the near future or if you are bringing experience through national youth initiatives and want to take it transnational!
– willing to actively participate and share your experiences
– interested in developing new partnerships for transnational youth initiatives
– capable of working and expressing yourself in English language
– a member of an informal group of young people and /or working with young people on local level (age 16-30)
– 18 years old or older
Click here for more information about this activity and how to apply for it
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.