Call for trainers for “TC for organization working with Roma youngsters”
Slovak National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme is looking for 2 trainers, who will be involved in preparation and carrying out of the Training Course for organization working with Roma youth.
Aim of the TC
The aim of the activity is to contribute to the implementation of the Inclusion and Diversity Strategy for youth https://www.salto-youth.net/rc/inclusion/inclusionstrategy/ trough supporting participation of Roma young people within Erasmus+.The cooperating National Agencies commit themselves to support the interested organizations in developing quality projects that involve or benefit young people from Roma communities.
- have good knowledge on Erasmus+
- have good knowledge on project management and implementation
- have good knowledge on non-formal methodology in practice
- experience on working with Roma communities, Roma youngsters is an additional plus!
- can apply in training pairs- but apply individual, and name the partner in the application
- have very good level of spoken and written English language
Tasks / duties of trainers
The tasks of the trainers include the following:
- Attend the preparatory meeting: 23-25 March, 2015 Slovakia (being available for that date)
- Programme design & implementation: Come up with an attractive title, specific objectives, develop concept and programme, select active methodology, ideas for necessary input (programme, best practices, theory,…);
- Evaluation of the training
- Preparation of the final report
Trainers fee: 2 500 €/trainer, VAT included (250 €/days)
10 working days:
- 5 full days for preparation and evaluation (including individual and team preparation, prep-meeting, on-going and final evaluation directly after the training + final report; prep-meeting dates and final report are not extra paid)
- 5 full days for the activity
- board, lodging and travel costs are covered by organisers
Application procedure & deadline
- Interested candidates should fill-in the application form in English (see: next page) and send it to email@example.com until 26th February 2015, all the applicants will be informed until the 6th March 2015.
For more information, please contact: Lucia Király Csajka: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download more information from here: Call_for_trainers_application