The EUPA is receiving applications from independent individuals to provide his/her input during a Contact Making Seminar to a group of European participants who work in different organisations in the field of social inclusion.
Details: The aim of the Contact Making Seminar is to bring potential applicants from across EU to Malta to meet up and discuss future E+ projects related to the theme ‘Fighting poverty and social exclusion’ as part of the EU 2020 flagship initiative ‘Inclusive Growth’.
The Trainer shall:
• Help the participants understand, discuss and analyse strengths and weaknesses of approaches adopted in different member states in relation to Inclusive Growth;
• Have the competence to include a European Dimension in the contact making seminar to develop the necessary knowhow on the values and purposes of the Erasmus + Programme particularly linked to the theme of Inclusive Growth;
• Be knowledgeable of the Erasmus+ programme to give a better insight to participants;
• Use interactive non-formal skills and methods;
• Assist the NA in drafting the training programme and activities;
• Be at the venue on the morning of the 8thOctober to prepare for the training and be present throughout the whole Seminar;
• Write an activity evaluation report after the Contact Making Seminar and send it to EUPA.
Methodology: Non formal methods shall be used to engage the participants into the contact making process. The non formal methods may include energisers, workshops, discussions, outdoor activities and visits.
Target group: Representatives of School education, HEIs, VET providers, adult education, youth workers, youth organisations, officials within ministries for social policy, social administrators, and NGOs in the field of social policy.
Organizer: EUPA – Erasmus+ programme
What to submit
Trainers interested in leading the Training Course shall submit their Europass CV as well as a covering letter outlining the knowledge and experience in the field of Democratic participation and structured dialogue.
Documentation shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org