The EUPA is receiving applications from independent individuals with a view to conduct the training course for youth workers “Learn for a life time…through youth work” under the TCP Youth in Action (YiA) Programme.
Aim:The training aims to provide an opportunity for participants to understand that engaging young people through youth work enhances the life –long learning process of the young person. Youth work enables social inclusion, promotes active participation, personal and social development. It enhances the young people’s competiveness and employability skills thus engaging them in a life-long learning process.
The Trainer shall:
• Have proven expertise in the youth policy field particularly as regards quality standards development and implementation
• Have at least 3 years experience in developing and delivering relevant training and evaluation programmes on quality standards
• Be fluent in the English Language
• Be available throughout all the training
Working language: English
Organizer: EUPA – Youth in Action Programme in cooperation with Agenzija Zghazagh.
Target Group: Youth Workers
Dates of training:
– Tuesday 24 June 2014 – (9:00am – 13:00)
– Wednesday 25 Octoer 2013 – (9:00am – 13:00)
– Thursday 26 October 2013 – (9:00am – 13:00)
Remuneration: €585 (lump sum including the trainer’s fee, preparation, follow up & reporting)
Travel and Accommodation costs will be covered by the Maltese National Agency
A facilitator during the training will be provided by the Maltese National Agency.
What to submit:
Trainers interested in leading the Training Course shall submit a motivation letter, Europass CV and a draft plan of the training course programme for the sessions and dates as listed above.
Deadline for Submitting Applications: 23rd May 2014 till 12.00 (NOON CET)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information may be sought by contacting Mr Christopher Gatt on:
Tel: 25586130, Email: email@example.com