On behalf of the Outreach Hannover from Germany and CJCD from Serbia, we are pleased to announce the official call for partners for the Training Course: “Leadership in youth work for inclusion, intercultural dialogue and acceptance”. Below you will find short project description and attached to this call is a draft programme overview and a mandate for organisations partners.
If you are interested and willing to become part of this project, we are kindly asking you to:
– fill in the table below (identification / description of partner organisation)
– fill in the mandate form for your organisation partner, print it, sign and scan
and send both of the above mentioned documents to us no later than 28th January 2015 (Wednesday) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then we will need you to send the original mandate to us to the following postal address:
OUTREACH HANNOVER E.V.
Name of the project/Title: „Leadership in youth work for inclusion, intercultural dialogue and acceptance“
What: Erasmus+ Youth in Action Training Course for Programme and neighbouring Western Balkans partner countries
Dates and place: 15th – 23rd September 2015 in Novi Sad, Serbia
Target group: Project targets youth workers willing to take the lead of promoting inclusion and organising and facilitating quality intercultural dialogue and acceptance in our projects and communities.
Objectives of the training course:
• Sharing experience – realities and activities – regarding intercultural diversity and exclusion/inclusion in our communities and countries
• Explore the concepts of intercultural learning, dialogue and acceptance and of inclusion/exclusion terminology
• Promoting intercultural dialogue as instrument in acquiring the knowledge and aptitudes for dealing with a more open and more complex environment
• Discussing and understanding characteristics and challenges of the quality youth work activities for inclusion and intercultural dialogue/acceptance
• Enabling participants to develop and lead quality youth work projects which promote inclusion and contribute to intercultural acceptance of diversity in communities and further develop their competences in communication, conflict transformation and teamwork for quality leadership and facilitation of inclusion and intercultural dialogue on those projects
• Introducing the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme and developing new projects and future European level cooperation among participating organizations with the topic of inclusion and intercultural dialogue and acceptance
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to ask.
Looking forward to hearing from you and cooperating with you on this project!
Danijela Matorcevic, ex Juric (email@example.com)
Download the Call for partners
Download the mandate form
Download the Overview of the programme