The Ideal Trainer is expected to:
– Have a thorough and extensive knowledge on Vocational Education and Training and the Erasmus+ Programme;
– Have the competence to include a European Dimension in the training to develop the necessary knowhow on the values and purposes of the Erasmus+ Programme;
– Be able to support the participants to understand, discuss and analyse strengths and pitfalls of VET projects exposing them to good practices ensuring an opportunity for capacity building;
– Use interactive, non-formal skills and methods in delivery of training;
– Assist the NA in drafting the training programme and activities;
– Have experience in training an international team of participants;
– Be fluent in spoken and written English.
Preference will be given to the proposals from the MT NA’s National Pool of Trainers.
Further information can be downloaded from here
Interested Trainers are required to submit their Europass CV accompanied by a covering letter outlining their motivation together as well as delineating their knowledge and experience in Erasmus+ with special focus on VET. Submissions are to be sent at: email@example.com by Friday 8 December 2018.