The Ideal facilitator is expected to:
– Have a thorough and extensive knowledge of Youth Work and the Erasmus+ Programme;
– Show to have used Sports as a methodology in youth work and/or is knowledgeable about the subject
– Use interactive, non-formal skills and methods in delivery of seminar;
– Assist the NA in drafting the programme and activities of the seminar;
– Have experience in training an international team of participants;
– Be fluent in spoken and written English.
Preference will be given to the proposals from the MT NA’s National Pool of Trainers.
Further information can be downloaded from here
Interested Facilitators are required to submit their Europass CV accompanied by a covering letter outlining their motivation together as well as delineating their knowledge and experience in Erasmus+ with special focus on Sports as a methodology in youth work. Submissions are to be sent at: email@example.com by Friday 28th April 2017.