Deadline: 23 January 2015
When: Second half of October-mid November 2015
Application: The applications should be sent to Raluca Diroescu at email@example.com. Please cc Benjamin Billet – firstname.lastname@example.org.
This cross-sector conference is expected to be a forum for meeting and exchange, where participants will be able to discuss the role of youth work and its connection to social entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial learning, share their experiences and good examples of practice, express their concerns, and initiate co-operation.
The conference will provide us with the perfect opportunity to engage in a debate on what is within the capacity of youth work when it comes to social entrepreneurship support, to articulate the purposes and value of youth work to policy-makers and the public and explore the bridges that can be built with other entrepreneurship support structures/programmes.
The outcomes of this conference will feed into a publication (practical guide)/web platform on youth work and social entrepreneurship.
We are looking for two facilitators who:
– are experienced in facilitating large-scale (international) conferences, seminars, symposia or similar events;
– have knowledge about or experience in social entrepreneurship or entrepreneurial learning;
– are able to develop the structure and methodology of the conference in co-operation with the co-facilitator and the organising team of the event;
– are used to working/cooperating with different groups of stakeholders;
– are familiar with the principles and values of non-formal learning;
– have an excellent command of English (including drafting skills)
Please see Call for 2 facilitators_SALTO-YOUTH Participation for more information!
To apply, see here for more information.