Best practice results from Erasmus+
A European conference on Dissemination and Impact in the School Sector
18th – 19th May, 2017 | Bonn, Germany
- The conference will highlight innovative and successful projects in all activity formats of Erasmus+ school education (Comenius): school mobility projects (KA1), strategic school-to school partnerships and strategic partnerships in the field of school education (KA2) as well as eTwinning projects.
- The TCA will offer networking opportunities to selected schools and institutions conducting innovative projects and to experts and stakeholders from all over the EU. It will provide a forum for an exchange of experience within and across the various activity formats of the programme in the school sector and will create synergies among them.
- The conference will increase the visibility of project outcomes and support projects in the dissemination of their results. Thematic panels will discuss project outcomes and their impact against the programme objectives as well as the main priorities in the field of school education.
- The conference will use the experience of the participating experts from the field to reflect
about chances to further improve NA and European policies in implementing the programme in the field of school education. It will also draw conclusions for the future of the Erasmus+ programme in the school sector and the next generation of EU-programmes after 2020.
- Project coordinators or representatives of successful Erasmus+ and eTwinning projects.
- Experts and stakeholders in the field of school education and teacher training
A draft programme can be downloaded from here
Interested applicants have to fill in and send this application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 22nd February at 12:00PM (Noon)