Appetiser aimes to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
• To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
• To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
• To exchange local youth activities in the international context
• To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
• To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
• To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice.
Click here or further information and to apply for this training course
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.