26-30 January 2016 | Sweden
Giving a strong positive first experience of international youth projects to motivate the participants to use the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Appetiser aimes to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
• To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
• To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
• To exchange local youth activities in the international context
• To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
• To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme
• To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice.
The network of National Agencies for “Youth in Action” organises several Appetiser TCs per year. You’ll find an overview at http://www.salto-youth.net/Appetiser/.
Application deadline: 15th November, 2015.
Date of selection: 26th November, 2015.
Click here for the Appetizer Information Pack.
For more information about the training course, click here.
This call is open for Maltese nationals/residents who are members of or work with a Maltese NGO/entity/organisation/group.