•Have your say on Future and Emerging Technologies
- Have your say on Future and Emerging Technologies
- The European Commission has launched a public consultation to identify promising and potentially game-changing directions for future research in any technological domain.
- The consultation is organised as a series of discussions, in which contributors can suggest ideas for a new Future and Emerging Technologies (FET) Proactive initiative or discuss the 9 research topics identified in the previous consultation to determine whether they are still relevant today. The ideas collected via the public consultation will contribute to future FET work programmes, notably the next one (2016-17).
- This participative process has already been used to draft the current work programme (2014-15).
- The consultation will run until 15 June 2014.
Find out more: http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/content/consultation-new-fet-proactive-topics